About Me

Apr 30, 2009

:: On doing my part and moved on with life ::

What i have done for the past few days ( since i got back from Bangkok to be exact )

- I was so busy with Al Ansar maulid preparation, one of my student are selected to make a presentation for the maulid and i was appointed to guide her . Mariam did a good job , and im proud of her .

- Had a very fruitful meeting with mega express communication .

- An eye opening meeting with tarmizi , once he was a low profile, average and invisible student at aljunied , now he's totally changed, more outspoken , confident . hope to work with u more on our upcoming projects .

- Had a very long chit chat cum supper session with kak yati, kak ita, abg sani husain and his wife at simpang bedok . its been a long time since i met them, tak lama sgt la, the last time is when i watched taukey wayang a musical.

- i missed my bestfriend's fiance birthday celebration due to work commitment , Happy Birthday Dedek !

- My schedule for may until july is fully packed, i have more than 4 events to oraganise , alot of planning , organising, and hiring to be done , currently looking for models can commit with me for 4 days in may and a certified cosmoprof makeup artist .

- Not been attending gym session for a week now , by the time i finished all my work, im too tired to run at the treadmill .

-wrote a confession note.
some people might think that what i did is a bit desperate , but i see it as a way for me to release my stress and my wild thoughts that been hunting me since last year , i don't have the courage to penned everything that i felt at first, but after gathering so much guts , i did it ! , i penned every single thoughts and feeling that i had since last year. and i felt a HUGE relieve , yes a huge relieved ! , now i am more productive at work , giving more focus at upcoming projects . i told myself that i dont mind what is the outcome , but still deep inside i was hoping that i wont be experiencing any ""excruciating pain"" outcome . i know that i wont be able to survive another "pain" .

- Had a nice dinner at my favourite place Badoque with someone who-is-potentially-to-be-mr-right-according-to-my-mum , but not to me . ok, im not being choosy, i have my reasons .

-







1 comment:

| nur hafizah | said...

and hellOoOo .... u didnt tell me at all abt the dinner. Hmmph .. keeping it from me is it? ;)

Love u darling! *hugs*