About Me

Feb 13, 2009

:: mana nak dapat eh ::

Today , after a few days of "strike " from doing housework , i decided to cook my parent's favourite dish , ikan belado , im not a big fan of fish , so u can imagine how freaked i was when my mum asked me to cut and wash the fish . i actually pujuk my mum , telling her that she can ask me to do everything but not cutting the fish ...but she insisted . so tak nak jadi anak durhaka, i did ,but during the attempt of cutting the fish, i accidently cut my finger .

ibu : mana ade orang potong ikan tutup mata .

me : kan i told u , i tak pandai and tak nak potong ikan

ibu : eh , nanti ur husband nak makan ikan camne ?

me : senang jer , cari laki yang tak makan ikan , like me .......

ibu : tunggu la sampai tua ......( and i can see disappointment at her face, she must be saying "apa nak jadi ngan anak dara aku "


so people , please doa for me , so i can get a future husband who don't like to eat fish , so i tak payah gi pasar or cut the fish ...

No comments: