About Me

Feb 12, 2009

:: surgery ::

Sinus is a common thing
for me , running nose and blocked nose is a common
it runs in my family ,on my mum's side
but for the past few weeks
my sinus became worst
i can't sleep
i can't be in an aircon room
i sneeze alot and continuously , ( hahaha, imagine that ! )
i can't do housework ,
i easily feel lethargic and very tired

a few visits to the polyclinics and private doctor, they prescribe me the same medicine but it doesnt work at all .

my mum suggested to go for traditional herbs treatment , but after knowing how the procedure and torturous it will be , i decided to look for other alternative

So yesterday night , i surfed youtube looking for sinus surgery procedure ,and came across a video of a surgery that performed by Dr kevin Soh














I emailed him and make an appoinment with him

after doing scope

he said that i seriosuly need to have surgery , not 1 but 2 surgery !

ok now , im run out of idea nak tulis, if rajin, i sambung balik apa doctor cakap

No comments: