About Me

Sep 23, 2008

:: am , im , um, bum, bim , bum ::




Its only Monday and Tuesday and i have a lot of happening things happened to me , and i am enjoying it, beside the hairline crack i had on my ankle , yes, i so called "sprained " my ankle semasa saya cuba untuk menunjukkan perasaan marah terhadap seseorang , and u know who u are , ok i admit, at that point , i was really mad at you , but im not anymore, thanks for cheering me up . Your irritating acts and sarcastic comments always cheer me up, hope u can "tahan" my crankiness due to my "disablement " .

Been chatting with someone who is freakishly huge ( seriously, but in a good way, bukan la buruk mcm shrek ke apa ), good looking and very talented , the way he respond to our conversation really change my perspective of him being "somebody yang sombong and lupa daratan " , and i enjoyed chatting with him, kuang kuang kuang

Meet up with girlfriends for iftar , and let the pics do the talking , but it seems semua gambar i, ahaha









,


No comments: