About Me

Sep 25, 2008

:: unlucky ::

im stressed out with all the reading that need to be done as soon as possible and i have a plenty of thing stuck in my head.


i admit im in a state of denial, im not sure whether im afraid to move on with life or afraid that i might get hurt again or to hurt someone i hurt deeply before or maybe im afraid that i won't be able to see which one is worth sacrificing for . Fooling around when im not supposed to has made me feel guilty . I should be more matured , i should know how it felt when got cheated .

Yes, i admit, i do changed alot from the last time we met , experience has taught me to be more independent and selfish , selfish in some areas, somehow we have to think about ourselves first but trust me, im still the old me that u knew few years back , maybe my ways of treating you are different , im still trying to adapt with your ways , we are 2 different people with 2 different interest . as u always said , i need to loosen up a bit , i understand .


Maybe my friends are right, i always Unlucky in relationship :-(

No comments: