About Me

Mar 15, 2009

:: on losing all the important stuff ::

From my observation , it seems that i've lost / misplaced a lot of thing lately , last week i misplaced my atm , ezlink and my makeup bag , and i'm still looking for my HDD which is very important , thousands of pictures are stored there .

And guess what , today , i just realised that my passport and airline itenary are missing too !! %&$**# ! , and the trip its going to be next month !!!! , i've deleted the itenary that the airline emailed me !, ( ok , i know, i shoudnt delete it ) , i realy really hope Am still have it , i did email him the tix ? did i ? seriously , if i dont , abis ar ...

Nasib baik tix for the play at voctoria theater is still with Am , kalau tak , itu pon hilang

What is happening to me ? am i too tied up with stuff until i misplaced all important things ??

Am i going to lose my mind next ?

No comments: