About Me

Aug 19, 2007

unpredictable mood swing

my unpredictable mood swing

dis morning when i wake up, i felt sooo mendak, so wat i did is i cancel my tuition , so went back to sleep until tengah hari buta, so i tot by the time i wake up , my mood will get better, but its getting worse and worse, the house was messy, so all my brothers kene torture kemas rumah, takde orang berani nak jawab, muahaha

Later ard 4pm , after reading some lecture notes , i tot of going out for a drink, kopi bean or starbuck, tapi hujan, again my mood dah ruined, ( i tk salahkan hujan tau, tapi ni semua nasib )
so apa lagi, i tido la sampai magrib.

After magrib i decided to upload some pics that i took yesterday, while uploading the picture, i accidentally tercabut the cable, haiz.....ntah camne ntah BANYAK picture hilang !!, makin bad mooooooood

so today i most of the time i locked myself in room and sleep

and im thinking, wats wrong with me

my mood swing really effect my siblings and all people around me

i think kan, i might used all my good mood yesterday

so there is no more good mood for today

No comments: