About Me

Aug 29, 2007

:: Super Single Behaviour ::

Super Single Behaviour

yes, i do enjoy my singlehood
i can simply decide everything by myself
boleh bangun lambat
boleh tido lambat

hmmm

Lonely?
yes, sometimes, maybe once in a blue moon, bila no fren to watch movie, when no one to talk to

Frusturated ?
yes, only when i received "kad saman" from my junior or got to noe my frens dah ade anak
or when i hear dis "bila kau nak kawin? takkan nak belajar jer ?" or when ade orang pandai pandai matchmake me with someone who i dont even noe he existed.

Enjoy ?
yes, no curfew, i can go where i want,
i can plan my holiday anytime
when i can do everything that i want !
spa ,manicure , pedicure,movie , chill out

So
Married, engaged or attached friends
stop telling me to get married
im simply enjoying myself
:D

1 comment:

madame blossom said...

hello.. boleh kenal kenal?

=D