About Me

May 27, 2009

:: extended mc ::

Being a hard headed person and can't stay at home type of person , after a few unsuccessful attempt to go out alone , i finally gather all the energy to make my way to Pasir Ris for a tuition session . By the time i reached Cik Ina's place , i felt really tired , and my nose start to bleed , seriosuly i didnt know the effect will be that bad ! . The kids told me that i looked very sick , and i have to call my cousin to fetch me because i just dont have the energy to travel home alone .

My second attempt to go out on my own was a successful , BUT tsaqib and saidah insisted to fetch me from home and make our way together to Arab street to celebrate yani's birthday . it was a fun night , usually gossips and juicy details , kids playing around , and the belly dancing show really makes my night , thanks to yana for celebrating yani, syahid and my birthday,walaupun dah due more than a month, im happy to celebrate my birthday with 2 of my favourite people !

On Sunday , i have a 3 hours long event , i tried not to show my sickness, but the clients notice it , they can see how bloated my face is , i didnt realised it until when i see it for myself , by then i know something was not right .... but i still proceed to Arab street to celebrate faizal's birthday and dinner with besties, it has been ages when i last saw them .

Went to Raffles hsopital , Dr Aw was shocked to see my face, and the high tempreture , he suspected that im allergic to one of the medication , after being tested and scope , yes the put a thin tube on my nose and push it in , my wound inside my nose, its not healing, it still bleeding, but its still in recovery process , total recovery will took around 3-4 weeks .

Here i am , blogging with a cool pack on my forehead, pale face and i looked like a confinement lady .... 2 more weeks before i can fully recover , insyaALLAH..

No comments: