About Me

Apr 3, 2009

:: angry entry ::

This is going to be a very long angry entry , I'm not having my pms or anything related to it , but i guess i just cannot take it anymore , i need to voice it out .

I purposely canceled my tuition so i can spent time with u , u have been complaining that I've been very busy , so for the sake of friendship, i canceled my tuition because of u , and u simply canceled our meeting because u want to spent time with u bf ? hello ! , you've been seeing him like 5-6 times a week , still can't get enough of him ?

bullshit ! ,

i know he's your everything , but come on , he still have his lepak session with his guy friends, he still play soccer with his friends , did he canceled his meeting with his friends because of u ? HELL NO ! , boleh gado if u asked him to canceled his meeting with his friends. .

We ladies make guys our priority , been there, done that ! , but do u really thinks that he thinks the same way like we did ? Another HELL NO !

Im not angry because my friend cancelled her meeting with me .

I dont understand why some people acted like this

"sorry la, been busy lately " yes, i know ,ive been saying the same things to some friends, but the reality is , I AM BUSY , i work, i teach , i counsel, i do freelancing , i just started my own business , i'm a PA to brain gym trainer . My free night are only on saturday , by the time its saturday night, pancit already to lepak around with friends .

But some people punya busy is , lepak with boyfriend, spent time with boyfriend , watch movie with boyfriend , boyfriend takde kene reservist, go holiday with friends ,kau jugak yg mati akal, tak tahu nak buat apa, then u started to search for anyone who is available to "teman " u . Do you think is fair for ur friend ?

Again , seperti kacang lupakan kulit ....


I do have special some too, but i dont let the "cinta buta" syndrome to ruin my daily life , my relationship with all my friends , have ur priorities la babe !

I'm not pointing at anyone , but tolong la pikir pakai akal yang waras . Don't let the stupid syndrome ruin our life and our friendship .

No comments: