About Me

Mar 25, 2009

:: how many of ur friends who stay with u through up and downs of life ? ::

I can actually count how many of my friends who stays with me through all the hardship i went through , and the numbers are less than 5 , seriously , I'm known to have a lot of friends , but the one i can really trust , who i can really rely on when I'm penniless , or someone who constantly checked on me when i heartbroken , are only few .

Today , i realized there are friends who only want to have "fun" with you , they will give full commitment to something that will give them joy and excitement , but when it comes to hardship , helping each other , to be a listening ears to troubled friends , they will avoid , they will disappear when u are at the lowest point of your life .

And there are friends who will stick to u no matter what happens , either you are rich or poor, stupid, clumsy , these are the friends that i've been with through out these years .


Not forgetting friends who only make use of you , financially and physically . these people memang tak patut di hargai and harus di tinggalkan segera , or it will be a virus to ur life .


As i promised someone, my 25th birthday will be a turning point in my life , i should eliminate them who makes use of me , stay with the ones who has proven their sincerity in friendship , to pursue my dream and move on with life .

No comments: