About Me

Feb 22, 2009

:: the day when i decided to dressed differently::

After the Flea Market and Henderson Waves drama , i reached home around 3am , i quickly start doing my slides presentation for my joint learning program at the mosque .

I finished up at ard 630am in the morning, did my morning prayers and rush to the mosque



Ustazah : eh, u looked so different ?
Me : yea, and i feel different too, i havent sleep since yesterday .
Ustazah :no , not that , u wearing Jubah !
Me : apa jer ustazah



When i walk towards the assembly hall, all of them are looking at me curiously

Me : Assalamualaikum
Them : Walaikumsalam Ustazah

Boy : Wahh, ustazah u looked so alim today
Girl : U are wearing jubah and socks, im impressed !

I was looking at them blushing ( dalam hati, alamak penting ke nak kene cakap depan orang ! )

Girl whispering to me : Why r u dressed like dis, u looked so different
Me : because i have presentation and we going to have a lot of people coming .

So after a 3 hours interactive session with the other 80 students from other mosques

Boys : Ustazah , can u please promise me not to be angry when i tell u something
Me : Ok , but make it a good one .
Boys : Can u please dont dressed up like dis next week , u looked very fierce , dah tak gerek
Girls : i prefer u wearing jeans and loong sleeves shirts .
Me : yea ,i love wearing jeans too and i promise myself not to dresses up like dis again .

No comments: