About Me

Jan 1, 2009

:: 2008 ups and downs ::

- first trip to KL with dian and dearest aunty , a happening one and unforgetable
- the whole family drove to KL to attend relatives wedding in KL, a total of 30 peoples staying in a 3 room apartment , imagine that, but its a fun experince for me .
- asissting a guy fren in his outdoor photoshoot at Singapore Zoo .
- My dearest grandfather passed away exactly 1 month from our last trip to KL .
- Fell in love
- Besties suprised me with a birthday dinner .
- Trip to jakarta with my bestie .
- Heartbroken , this experience really open my eyes , from this incident i can see who i can really rely on and whos not
- The birth of Shaik Ukasyah Rayyan , Maryam, Aliyyah ,Eriqa Rindiyani and Muhd Aniq
- Meeting old flame
- Dearest shahirah and faizal got engaged
- Im honoured to be their official photographer for the engagement ceremony
- Dearest Pink got married !
-Besides the night life and the outing, all of that shud sums up my 2008




No comments: