About Me

Dec 18, 2008

:: On Being Mai ::

Lately, a few friends and people around me been asking me about a few nicknames that i had , i guess they are confused every time they come to my place and hear my dad calling me with different names .

When i was between 3 months and 9 months old , im the most fattest , chubbiest and of course heaviest baby , my maternal aunties describes me as "marshmallow men" from the movies ghost buster , and there they got a nickname for me "mai montel" , until now , a few of them still calling me by that name . But at my dad side, is a different story ,aunties from my dad's side always call me "ratu bedok" because when i was ard 1-3 years old , i will the centre of attraction at bedok interchange when my mum passed me to my aunt before she went off to work, according to my aunt, its a common sight for the regular commuters at the interchange , just imagine, i was so cubby , dah la berat, melalak lagi, kesian makcik ku yg kurus .

When i was in kindergaten years , my dad loves to call me "mekno" , everytime i didint do my homework properly ,memorize timetable or get bad grades he will scare me by telling me that im adopted from a couple from kelantan and threaten to send me back there .i can still remember how scared i will get eveytime he said that. i guess its a good theory to get ur child to excel in studies , shall do that to my future kids . hahah


Mai SB was given by my girlfriends because of my love for sleeping, some people been asking me what does SB stands for , sometimes paisey jugak nak confess, takut orang kata perasan, but SB stands for Sleeping Beauty, besides shopping and taking pictures , sleeping is my another favourite hobby.

No comments: