About Me

Jul 9, 2008

:: the breakup ::

Yesterday, i officially broke up with the person who i really tot that im going to spent the rest of my life with, it really do hurt me alot, i was like crying for the whole day but somehow i realise that its a very stupid thing to do , i started to look for answers and causes and wat when wrong in my relationship,.

Yesterday, somewhere around punggol, He decided to choose her over me , and dis is his REASONS for not choosing me

- im too INDEPENDENT
- im too career minded
- im too PERFECT
- everything around me is perfect, good friends and family
- and I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE TASTE

and he kept saying that i deserve a better guy , and im strong to get thru dis , he was praising me all along infront of the OTHER girl . he said that he need someone who needed him , unlike me.

i cant sleep the whole night crying, blaming myself for being independent , and kept asking myself what went wrong.

But today , i realised that somehow is a blessing to me , maybe there is something in store for me in the future, after meeting up with friends, they actually made me felt better , now im seeing it in a positive way , actually its not bad to be independent and not dependent to someone else

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, i'm more than glad Allah has opened your heart to accept this sincerely.

Let this be another episode in life and yes, you deserve someone better. Remember that you have families and friends who need you and love u a lot.

Yes, we love u sis. I love u!

;)

Take Care n be positive!