About Me

May 30, 2007

dangerous women

For the past few weeks, i got to know a guy from my parents, dis guy is my father's fren's son, kawan bapak punya anak. both our parents mmg dari dulu nak kenalkan kita, but i just donno y baru sekranag both of us nak kenal2, met him before time hari raya, dis time our fathers exchange kan phone number, so we started to sms each other and call, everything went smoothly, until on sunday nite. we are talking about our educational background, dia ade degree in engineering, doing some volunteering work, and counselling too. so when he ask bout my educational background, i simply say, im from madrasah, and he was like shocked "huh?? u sch madrasah?? my dad never told me that !" so i ask him y should he be shocked? madrasah also mcm sekolah biasa per, then told him that dulu i pernah taking islamic law for a while, and his reply was like "u are one dangerous women !" i just laughed , i tot it was a joke.

so yesterday he called me , so i asked him , y he say that im a dangerous women, seriously i was shocked with his reply, he said that, i look like a kind of women that can control everything. so i asked him. " is it a bad thing or a good one ? ". he said "BAD !" .

now, im still wondering the meaning of dangerous women, different guy have their own definition of dangerous women, but i don't think im a dangerous one. i asked my dad bout his definition of dangerous women, he define dangerous women as a heart breaker , hmmm. im not that kind k.

so watever the definition of dangerous women is, i noe that im not a kind of women who breaks someone's heart , but for taking control, im not sure, need to ask my dear sisters? do i look like someone who is going to take charge of everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A man called me a dangerous woman last night. I didn't know what it meant. YOUR POST IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL.