About Me

Feb 23, 2007

awkward reunion

meet him at mc donald lido while waiting for others to come
it was really awkward situation
tak kene gaya
then she came
dorg tak berbual,dah jadi makin tak kene gaya
she wanted to start conversation with him, but tak dilayan
the guy keep talking to me, ignoring her
dia dah put me in a very difficult situation
i really donno wat to do , both of them are my frens
then came all the others
we decide to go to lau pa sat
dari situ la prob start
i noe its my mistake sebab tompang moto dia
he purposely using me to get her jealous,
sengaja bawak moto laju2 so that i will hug him
and yes, i do hug him, that is my mistake
kat lau pa sat, she didnt talk to me at all,she ignore me
my best fren ignore me
then came another prob
he purposely put his hands kat pinggang
i was shocked


now, im in deep trouble, he told her that we going to get engaged dis april
and she totally believe it
she wont pick up my calls, wont hear my explanation



my life is falling apart

1 comment:

madame blossom said...

oops.

miss u darling sis.

girl, be good.