About Me

Nov 28, 2008

:: Thursday ::

- A malay guy took a glance at me and say "kesian" and just walk off , he "kesian" me because ukasyah in the carrier with me , i turned and say out loud "what ?!?! " ,but he just ignored . I just dont understand why must he kesian eh , is either i look pathetic carrying a baby or the guy is sympathetic with ukasyah because dapat mother like me ? , when i told syefa, all she can do is laugh out loud .

- Today in history , i single handedly changed ukasyah diapers in public toilet ( i know its not important, but im proud of it )

- Everyone is so much more interesting than I am.
Why ?
Because i feel insecure , i have no social gatherings , always have dreadful high school reunion , stuck with typical-malay-way-of-thinking and surrounded by conservative people.

- Taking someone else feeling into consideration .
Why ?
No, i dont take someone's feeling into consideration unless if that person is important .

No comments: