About Me

Nov 24, 2008

:: on being thankful ::

1. I'm thankful because i'm blessed with the most understanding parents even though i admit that i can be anak yang paling kurang ajar (self confession , susah dapat wei ).

2. I'm thankful because i have a wonderful siblings who adores me even though i lebih garang dari mak tiri .

3. I'm thankful because i have all these people who always been there for me when i needed them the most dedicated to my aunts and cousins ,( tak semua la kan ) .

4. I'm thankful because i have sisters ( madame bloss, pink, teddie and baby nur ) who cares for me , i maybe the most unfriendliest-mean-straightforward person you all have ever met, but u all tak jemu menasihati walaupun u tahu ia akan masuk telinga kanan and keluar telinga kiri .

5. I'm thankful because i'm surrounded by my bestfriends who been thru up and downs of life since we in primary 6 together .

6. I'm thankful because i'm loving someone who apparently doesnt know that i really loves him , even though i know its impossible to have a future with him .

7. But most importantly, I'm thankful because Allah has provided me with all the best things that i could ever asked for .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.

Im thankful for Allah gave me the chance to know u also darling ;)