About Me

Jul 27, 2008

:: untitled ::

During time like this , i can really see who is really cares for me and who don't .
Having a few group of friends always makes me wonder which one of them will be there for me .
but suprisingly, orang yang di harapkan to be there for me, lansung takde or can easily say "alah, sudah la, u muda , get on with ur life !" and ada few who totally blamed me for wat happen . People who yg i betul2 tak sangka that will amik berat about me, really do , they call me EVERYDAY, smsed me EVERYDAY, spent time with me EVERYDAY, and they are working too, busy, got kids, got commitment !, even one of my friend who is LABOUR WARD, nak beranak, can still call me and asked about my well being padahal she in labour pain, really touched me .

To them, thanks for being there when i needed u the most , i believe , our friendship will be ever stronger in times to come .

No comments: