About Me

Jun 26, 2007

confused


Before i went to NZ, i was really in a very confusing situation, not because, whether is a rite choice to go to NZ or not, whether is rite to leave uddin or not, but wat im doing to myself, the nite before, for the first time, i did wat they call, muhasabah diri before sleep, tapi bukan muhasabah for the thing i done in the day, but i muhasabh things yang i buat for the past few few few years back, then dari situ tergerak la, untuk try to ask pertunjuk from HIM, and solat istikharah. and i did

I really enjoy my trip there, but something very unpredictable happen to me there, and the impact is still here with me, which now leave me more into the confusing situation.

All i need now is guidance from ALLAH, to show me the rite path, and prevent me from doing anything stupid.



1 comment:

madame blossom said...

glad u're going back to Allah SWT for guidance and help.

kalau i boleh tolong pun i tolong k? love u sweetie.