About Me

Feb 6, 2007

They asked for it ...

havent update my blog for nearly 2 weeks, here some update bout me : -
- been doing alot of thinking
- realised who is a true fren and whos not
- i think i should be more secretive bout my life
- start think bout myself ( kalau dulu selalu pikir bout other ppl feelings, but now, wat the heck..... )
- i think (80%) i should move to Abu Dhabi with my parents, start a new life there, 0 frens
- get my life busy
- NO one can tell me that i should change, im happy with the way i am
-being doing solat istikharah tu mintak pentunjuk sama ada i should acce[t the job @ Bahrain
- been really upset,cos some people tot that im going after her hubby
- and yg paling sedih is when a fren yg i kenal from primary sch accused me of ruining her relationship with her bf ( now her ex )
-so the conclusion of all dis is, not to trust sesapa, trust your self, jgn dengar cakap org, jgn pikir pasal org, pikir diri sendiri, i think its better for me to be my old self, secretive, sensitive and super duper selfish
- dis may be may be my last entry
wallahu a'lam,